Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome to GSD Junkie!

This is a blog dedicated to sharing all the GSD files I have created/generated for use with the Quickutz Silhouette/Wishblade. Most designs are NOT original unless stated otherwise. Therefore, be smart about these files, don't try to make money out of it! Also, if you are posting my files on another website/blog, please reference my blog. I appreciate being given credit for sharing files that I spent time on.

On a brighter note, I hope everyone enjoy these files with their cutting machine and make fabulous scrapbook layouts/paper craft with them! If you have made layouts with these shapes, share them in the comments!

A little background about myself:
I have recently purchased a Quickutz Silhouette machine(
http://www.quickutz.com/qk2/silhouette/). I've had it for about 3 months now, however, have not strayed far from cutting fonts. Mostly because I have not been able to find cute shapes/characters that I want to cut! Anyway, I wanted to maximize the use of my Silhouette (since I paid almost $350 for that darn thing!) so I starting creating my own shapes or generating shapes from existing images.

No comments: