Monday, February 18, 2008

A Blast from the past - Hello Kitty



Who wouldn't love a Hello Kitty on a layout?Believe it or not this cute little kitty was created in 1974!


I am sure all of you lovely blog readers have fell in love with this little kitty at some point in time. So make use of it! Make layouts about your(or your kids'!) obsession with Hello Kitty!


As for me, I am going to print it out and adorn every notebook of mine with the hello kitty outline...teehee.


Anyway, I also purposely made a blank face...because I thought, how cute would it be to journal on it? It can go with anything!


3 comments:

SweetBellaBug said...

Hi - this file looks adorable - but when I click on the link, it says the file is not available. Is there another way I could get it? Thank you so much! What wonderful work you do - I'm so jealous. Still learning how to create files and cut them.

~Bethanie

isatsau said...

This one is so cute too. Love it!

isatsau said...

P.S. Oops, forgot to mention I had the same problem as listed above too. I would also be interested in accessing this file as well, if you are still willing to share. Many thanks!
Carla